City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Executive Admin Assistant
- Job Title
- Executive Admin Assistant
- Job ID
- Providence, RI 02903
- Other Location
Downtown Providence firm is seeking to hire an Executive Admin Assistant that can support a team of busy consultants.
Responsibilities for the Executive Admin Assistant:
- Support multiple C-Level executives
- Calendar management; anticipate calendar risk & plan contingencies with multiple options. Pro-actively anticipate executives’ needs & clear conflicts with little or no direction.
- Collaborate and act as a thought partner for key initiatives, meetings and events
- Travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, ground transportation, guest travel, etc.
- Interact with service providers (hotels, car service, etc.)
- Support executive team with other duties/projects as required
- Ensure a positive, professional experience for meeting guests & customers
- Escort candidates, meet & greet guests, set up meetings, lunches, executive events, etc.
- Prepare expense reports
- Direct, organize, and coordinate planning and execution of trainings and conferences
- Develop and maintain a solid knowledge of the organization
- Be the liaison/point person to filter all communication to & from the executives within their organizations
Requirements of the Executive Admin Assistant:
- The candidate should have 3-5 years’ experience as an executive assistant.
- The ideal candidate is a consummate professional who is highly organized, has extreme attention to detail and the ability to identify and resolve issues and implement changes, policies and procedures where necessary.
- This individual must also be a highly resourceful professional that thrives in a fast- paced environment, has exceptional organizational skills, and is excellent at building working relationships.
- He/she must maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times and be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities.
- Hard working, highly efficient, and extremely detail oriented while maintaining accuracy.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Concur. (Salesforce a plus)
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, exhibiting good judgment when making decisions
- Self-motivated, possessing a positive “can-do" attitude
- Versatile individual with a high standard of integrity
- A Positive, Can-do attitude, willing to pitch in wherever needed
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills