City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
Growing Warwick-based office is seeking to hire an experienced Recruiter. Must be experienced.
Responsibilities of the Recruiter:
- Create job descriptions.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with hiring managers.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Utilize the Internet for recruitment.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
- Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
Requirements of the Recruiter:
- 4 year College Bachelors Degree.
- The ideal candidate must have 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal.
- "Can do" attitude and strong work ethic.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills