Driven by a Passion for Excellence
We are proud to be the leading independent Global Sales Organization serving the Meetings & Incentives marketplace, with 250+ member luxury hotels and resorts. We have a passion for our clients, a passion for our Members, and a passion to serve. If you are inspired to find out more about the exciting career opportunities at ALHI, join our talent network by creating a profile, or apply for an existing open position.
We offer the largest portfolio of 4 & 5 Diamond/Star Meeting & Incentive resorts located in the world's most desirable locations.
A Great Place To Work
- Competitive Compensation Package - Wages & Vacation/Sick/Holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability - First day of employment for eligible associates
- 401(k), with employer contributions
- Positive work culture - A diverse and dynamic team of top-level hospitality/travel professionals
- Job Title
- Operations Analyst
- Job ID
- Boston, MA 02108
- Other Location
ALHI is looking for an Operations Analyst to support the sales team and executive team through data analysis and presentation. Reporting to the Vice President of FP&A, the Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing performance reporting and deep analysis to the sales team, and robust customer-facing presentations to the executive team in supporting member relations. In addition, the Operations Analyst will play a supporting role in long-term financial modeling and strategic planning.
This role has a mix of recurring (daily, weekly, monthly) reporting responsibilities and project-based work, so flexibility and strong prioritization and time management skills are essential.
Experience & Education
- 3-5 years of working experience in consulting, sales analysis, and/or financial planning & analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or hospitality preferred.
- Experience at a hotel or with Central Reservation Systems a plus.
The Operations Analyst must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will have recent consulting experience, with strong proficiency in PowerPoint, analytics and financial modeling. Candidates must be able to work with cross-functional teams to efficiently pull together data from disparate data sources, integrate into a holistic analysis, and articulate the implications of the analysis to business unit leaders. While the Operations Analyst will work closely with the Vice President of FP&A on a daily basis, the Operations Analyst must be capable of working independently to drive projects to completion with desired outcomes as guidance.
- Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint – Expert User
- SalesForce CRM
- Experience with modeling & forecasting tools
- Conga Composer a plus
- SQL Experience a plus
- SAGE/SAP Accounting Software familiarity a plus
Duties and responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- Create customer-facing PowerPoint presentations
- Generate sales performance reporting
- Create and deliver key financial and operational metrics in a timely manner to support management and board reporting
- Assess ROI of various projects and growth initiatives, and conduct scenario & sensitivity analyses to inform a rollout calendar that ensures forecasts hit performance targets
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics
- Prepare insightful financial and operational analytics for management to support company initiatives
- Support the strategic planning process
- Conduct regularly requested ad hoc analyses