|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Professional Software Developer 2019T0018001
- Job Title
- Professional Software Developer 2019T0018001
- Job ID
- New Orleans, LA
- Other Location
Join General Dynamics IT and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. The Personnel Modernization (PersMod) team is searching for a Software Developer to join their program in New Orleans, LA.
The successful Developer will use and sharpen their working knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM, PeopleSoft Application Designer, Oracle 12g Databases and SQL.
As a Member of a Task Order Team, the candidate must be able to work well with co-workers, developers, testers and the customers.
The Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills, and should be able to work efficiently individually or in a team environment.
Must possess 3+ years of strong PeopleSoft development.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
3+ years of hands on PeopleSoft development experience.
• 3+ years of hands on PeopleSoft development experience.
• Experience with PeopleSoft Development tools version 8.54+, Application Designer, PeopleCode, and Application Engine.
• A working knowledge of the PeopleSoft HCM module.
• Experience in analysis, design and development using PeopleSoft as the solution.
• Ability to perform complex SQL queries and use database tools to examine table structures, indexes and other database objects.
• Experience working with Oracle 12g Databases and SQL.
• Interim Secret or Secret Clearance to start
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a current DoD Secret Clearance.
Clearance requirements: Interim Secret