|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Professional Training Specialist 2019T0056002
- Job Title
- Professional Training Specialist 2019T0056002
- Job ID
- New Orleans, LA
- Other Location
General Dynamics IT is currently searching for a Functional Analyst/Subject Matter Expert (SME) for an opportunity in New Orleans, LA. The desired candidate will analyze business and technical processes for the Navy’s Human resources system. The processes analyzed and documented will be used to develop training material for the Navy personnel.
The Candidate should have good written and verbal communication skills, and should be able to work efficiently individually or in a team environment.
The candidate must possess experience in documenting functional business processes. The candidate should have a basic understanding of PL/SQL.
4 years of additional experience may be a substitute for a degree.
• 4+ years of strong PeopleSoft HCM experience
• US Navy field experience and knowledge of Navy HR management database systems.
• Knowledge of US Navy administrative and HR Policies.
• Experience with NSIPS.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen and have a current DoD Secret Clearance.
Clearance requirements: Secret