PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Intelligence Research Specialist w/ Active Top Secret (Part-Time)
- Job ID
- King of Prussia, PA
- Other Location
The Intelligence Data Analyst will work independently to provide overall support to Senior Inspectors of the Technical Operations Group at various locations throughout the United States. This position will be at the Top Secret classification, Part-Time - 4 Days a Week.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities The contractor shall -
- Input data in various databases and computer applications in support of the Chief Inspector, Senior Intelligence Analyst or Investigators
- Manage information by organizing and developing system of input, output and illustrated summaries of stored information
- Prepare reports and presentations related to data base information
- Assist Senior Intelligence Analyst or Investigator in obtaining/collecting all documents/information to complete case file
- Plan and conduct a variety of quantitative and qualitative studies, analyses, assessments, and evaluations related to criminal investigation cases, data for completeness of information and proper execution
- Extract data from other investigative agencies and databases
- Provide administrative assistance to the Chief Inspector and other personnel as directed by the Chief Inspector.
- Establish/maintain physical and automated files
- Distribute and receive documents to be processed by inspectors
- Gather information and organize tracking systems
- Verify case files and case tracking systems
- Prepare documents relevant to case documentation
- Perform data entry relevant to case statistics
- Prepare and conduct training to TOG personnel and other agencies
- Recommend and develop new concepts, guides, methodologies and policies
- Collect, disseminate and maintain intercept evidentiary data
- Produce quantitative and qualitative report on criminal investigation cases as requested
- Use automated systems to produce a variety of documents, such as letters, memos, publications, forms, narrative and statistical reports, tables and graphs, as required.
- High School Diploma.
- Must have at least three years of specialized experience related to the duties described above.
- Experience reviewing and analyzing data and information from multiple sources
- Ability to learn new computer hardware and software skills quickly through independent study, formal training and/or with on-the-job training. Added on the job training will be funded by the USMS.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system, as well as basic knowledge of Microsoft Office 2007 suite
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to obtain and retain a Top Secret clearance for access to classified material
- Experience with law enforcement databases including, but not limited to, Pen Link, LEADS, Autotrack
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change.
The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Intelligence Research Specialist w/ Active Top Secret (Part-Time)
PSS offers a competitive benefits program, and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Interested in applying for one of the positions listed above? Please apply directly via the links above - thank you for your interest.
PSS provides employees with a benefits program that supports retention, and ultimately higher worker productivity. To better serve on projects where long-term employee satisfaction is a concern we provide the following scalable benefits:
- Medical & Hospitalization Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Training Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Special Programs