PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Administrative Support Specialist w/ Active Top Secret
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22202
- Other Location
The Administrative Support Specialist shall provide direct assistance to the USMS Divisions.
The work required by this position is more challenging and varied in nature, and involves
some originality and interpretation skills. Situations outside set parameters are referred to
management for clarification. The individual performing in this position must be able to take
direction well and work independently. Normal functions required of this position include
filing, data entry, interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills, analytical
thinking and problem solving. The specific risk level for this position will be provided under
the task order. Must have top secret clearance current eligibility and/or re instatement clearance. No exceptions. Financial Management Experience.
Duties shall include, but are not limited to the following:
• Demonstrate professional level in verbal and written communications.
• Prepare all types of written correspondence.
• Participate in other program assistant/clerical duties as assigned
• Maintain reports and submit verbal, written and numerical information from database
• Develop and conduct special projects as assigned.
• Work in groups/teams on special projects to accomplish program goals.
• Maintains suspense system for the individual's assigned branch, identifying past due
items ensuring that due dates are met.
• Prepare special reports on an as needed basis.
• Independently researches issues/questions as assigned, and provides results in a
variety of formats.
• Manages the programs for district offices and headquarters accounts.
• Monitor programs to ensure programs are operated efficiently and effectively.
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Must have three years specialized experience that is related to the duties described
• Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal employees as well as outside
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.
• Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
• Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change.
• Ability to embrace new systems and process enhancements.
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Must have top secret clearance current eligibility and/or re instatement clearance. No exceptions.
Financial Management Experience.
The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Administrative Support Specialist w/ Active Top Secret
PSS offers a competitive benefits program, and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Interested in applying for one of the positions listed above? Please apply directly via the links above - thank you for your interest.
PSS provides employees with a benefits program that supports retention, and ultimately higher worker productivity. To better serve on projects where long-term employee satisfaction is a concern we provide the following scalable benefits:
- Medical & Hospitalization Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Training Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Special Programs