PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Program Analyst I
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA
- Other Location
The Program Analyst I will conduct processes and procedures as required by the program office. The specific risk level for this position will be provided under the task order. The risk range shall be from moderate to top secret security.
Duties shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gather and organize information from a variety of sources such as records, computer files, previous studies, interviews, accountable property etc.
- Analyze information to identify issues and isolate problems.
- Prepare and edit various kinds of written correspondence.
- Review and analyze documents submitted for completeness and accuracy. This may entail review of various invoices and financial documents.
- Work in groups/teams on special projects to accomplish program goals.
- Communicate via telephone and/or e-mail with high-level officials throughout the agency and District offices, as well as other contract affiliates.
- Research and provide accurate information on matters necessary to carry out program policies.
- Preparing statistical analyses and evaluation of program performance as it relates to various operations.
- Assist in fund transfer using various USMS Databases.
- Developing and maintaining logs and databases to track financial and budgetary program activities.
- Provide administrative support to the various branch offices within the USMS Divisions.
- Prepare correspondence related to program issues for higher level signature.
- Update automated records/database, as applicable.
- Prepare a variety of reports, as needed.
- Process various types of incoming inquiries and documentation.
- Collect, compile and report data concerning weekly accomplishments.
- Certain positions may require proficiency in using Virtual Earth, MapPoint and Google Earth Software.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with internal employees as well as outside sources.
- At least one year of experience with financial, budgetary or a related field.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to embrace new systems and process enhancements.
The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Program Analyst I
PSS offers a competitive benefits program, and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Interested in applying for one of the positions listed above? Please apply directly via the links above - thank you for your interest.
PSS provides employees with a benefits program that supports retention, and ultimately higher worker productivity. To better serve on projects where long-term employee satisfaction is a concern we provide the following scalable benefits:
- Medical & Hospitalization Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Training Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Special Programs