PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Investigative Research Analyst
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA
- Other Location
The Investigative Research Analyst will work independently to provide overall support to the Regional Fugitive Task Force (RFTF), Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF) or any other Investigative Operations Division (IOD) managers. This position will be at the Top Secret classification level.
Duties shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gathering and analyzing various types of data found through federal, state, and local law enforcement as well as public sources. Maintain working relationships with personnel from other agencies participating in the task force.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and coordinating a variety of fugitive investigations from all participating agencies, collateral leads from other RFTFs and USMS offices, as well as investigative requests from non-participating agencies.
- Receiving and reviewing correspondence from participating agencies. Creating and maintaining a filing system in accordance with USMS polices.
- Providing analytical support to investigators by accessing various law enforcement and public databases, and acquiring any documents or information needed during the course of an investigation.
- Assisting in maintaining RFTF and/or OCDETF property inventory. Shipping and receiving items. Distributing inventory to RFTF/OCDETF personnel and maintaining property transfer receipts. Maintaining all property valued at $1,000.00 or more and/or property that contain an electronic memory or stores information, in the official USMS Property Management System.
- Assisting in the examination and collection of statistics. Assisting in creating reports, spreadsheets, press releases, and local fugitive cases into the USMS WIN/JDIS system and close cases in the system.
- Providing administrative support when necessary.
- Creating charts/graphs for presentation.
- Assisting in the creation of reports and presentation materials for conferences and meetings.
- Making transportation arrangements.
- Coordinating travel plans.
- Generating statistical reports.
- Assisting in coordination of large-scale projects.
- A high school diploma.
- Must have at least three years of specialized experience that is related to the duties described above.
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal employees as well as outside sources.
- Strong communication skills.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change.
- Ability to embrace new systems and process enhancements.
- Knowledge and skill in applying analytical and evaluation methods and techniques.
- High school diploma is required but a Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- At least three years of experience using Virtual Earth, MapPoint and Google Earth software and Microsoft Office Suite.
Investigative Research Analyst
Option 1: Create a New Profile
PSS offers a competitive benefits program, and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Interested in applying for one of the positions listed above? Please apply directly via the links above - thank you for your interest.
PSS provides employees with a benefits program that supports retention, and ultimately higher worker productivity. To better serve on projects where long-term employee satisfaction is a concern we provide the following scalable benefits:
- Medical & Hospitalization Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Training Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Special Programs