Mid-Enterprise SaaS Hunter
- Job Title
- Mid-Enterprise SaaS Hunter
- Requirement ID
- Begin Date
- Chicago, IL 60606
- Other Location
- So. Cal.
Our client seeks to transform the way people meet by focusing on fostering a human connection in every experience. They’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. The team works with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2010, they have raised $100+M in funding led by top tier venture partners. Commercial Sales Managers report into the Director of Commercial Sales, and are located in the Bay Area.
The Account Executive - Mid-Market will be chartered with driving the adoption of their technology into and within new and existing Mid-Market clients while leveraging Partners, Professional Services and Customer Success resources as needed for success.:
- Focused consultative selling with a long-term view and approach into Mid Market companies nationally.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to client leaders and aggressively shaping deals early in the sales cycle and advancing opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for the company
- Sell their full product portfolio across different "line of business" decision makers at the Executive level to include IT, HR, Marketing, Engineering etc.
- Perform online and in-person product demos and clearly articulate the value of our products within internal solutions conversations.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, and building strategic business relationships
- Demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning the company's capabilities to both the client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Think further than the initial sale and renewal to expansion; drive the adoption of the technology and products
- Necessary 5+ years of full-cycle sales experience. It is preferred to be in a B2B or B2B2C SaaS or subscription environment.
- Reliable and proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- Consultative selling experience
- The ability to ask intuitive questions and gain a thorough understanding of the clients needs and how our client's technology can solve those needs.
- Comfortable with high-end exposure to C-level executives, and the ability to build trustworthy and withstanding relationships
- High level of business acumen with well-polished strategic skills, relationship development, presentation abilities, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and prioritize thoughtful target account lists and defined territories, and collaborate with marketing and channel partners to develop and execute account plans.
- Detail oriented and analytical with a high clock speed with an ability to thrive in a high growth startup and multitask.
- BA/BS degree, and a sense of humor is a must.
- Required Skills