Acquisition Professional 3
- Job Title
- Acquisition Professional 3
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (firstname.lastname@example.org / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Acquisition Professional 3 in Annapolis Junction, MD.
What You Will Do
Assist program managers in developing program and acquisition documentation, creating program schedules, tracking program status, evaluating operational and technical alternatives, performing risk assessment and managing integrated product teams (e.g. Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP), Initial Capabilities Document (ICD), Capabilities Development Document (CDD), Capabilities Production Document (CPD), Analysis of Alternatives (AOA). Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools. Support GPM in the identification and collection of Minimum Acquisition Requirements. Provide support to GPM to assure execution within the cost, schedule, and performance baselines. Aid in acquisition process improvement initiatives. Assist the GPM with responses to internal and external requests for information. Provide oversight and compliance review of acquisition documentation at all levels of preparation. Assist the Government with coordination and advice in the areas of acquisition and program management for Tier I and Tier II Programs.
Who You Will Work With
Work with government project personnel and contracting, as appropriate, ensuring that all required documentation is completed and included (e.g. verify Section 508 information; acquisition security form and/or Contract Classification Security Classification Specification (DD254) completed and submitted to Security; review the Competition in Contracting Act justification (CICA), CDRLs and Source Selection Plan and associated documents.
Who You Are
AP that provide expertise on the myriad of factors that influence cost, schedule, performance, and risk. Advise in the interpretation and tailoring of acquisition regulations/memorandums, and ensure affordable, supportable and effective systems are delivered to the customer.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Experience supporting the development of comprehensive acquisition strategies.
- Thorough understanding of FAR, with emphasis on Parts 6, 7, 10, 11, 15, 19, 36, and 37.
- Ability to coordinate and blend the needs of both the internal customer and the Contracting Officer in developing an executable acquisition strategy and package.
- Experience leading the drafting of acquisition documents to include Acquisition Strategy, CICA, Source Selection Plan, Proposal Evaluation Criteria, Proposal Preparation Instructions, and Award Fee Plan.
- Twelve (12) years of combined experience in DoD acquisition management, program management, and/or contract management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an acquisition related field and professional certification at any level from a recognized institution is desired but not required.
- In lieu of the bachelor’s degree and certification, DAWIA or otherwise, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of Fourteen (14) years may be substituted.
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Acquisition Professional that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions