Decidedly Different Consulting and Staffing for Your Business and Technology Needs
We see our consultants as partners
We only thrive when they thrive. That’s why we’re all about transparency.
A few perks our consultants enjoy are profit-sharing bonuses, fully disclosed bill rates, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing 360-degree feedback via Sense. We also offer referral bonuses and never resort to non-competes.
- Job Title
- Android Dev
- Seattle, WA 98101
- Other Location
Our Mobile Client Team is a front-end development team which owns a portfolio full of mobile native and web applications. We develop and manage our flagship apps (Android and iOS). Also we develop global solutions for partners such as Samsung, AT&T, T-Mobile, and more.
What will you do:
- Design and build applications for the Android (Kotlin) platform.
- Manage an end-to-end development from design to deployment and maintenance.
- Plan, design, and implement instrumentation to gauge user behaviors and real-time issues.
- Experiment and iterate! Build a not-so-perfect solution and improve through a fast-iteration.
- Build monitoring tools to ensure the quality of service.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with teams (UI/UX, Product Management, Service and others) to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
What we expect from you:
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the native app development (Android)
- You have a Full Stack Development Experience.
- You have an experience in running A/B testing and improving app engagement.
- You have worked closely with service engineering to provide input on the design of APIs
- You write unit/acceptance test for complex & error-prone areas.
- You share ownership of the product
- You are not afraid of crossing different technical boundaries.
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
This position is based in Seattle.