Debit Card Support Rep. (Financial Institution/Banking Experience Needed) - Contract
- Job Title
- Debit Card Support Rep. (Financial Institution/Banking Experience Needed) - Contract
- Job ID
- Houston, TX 77064
- Other Location
Title: Debit Card Support Rep. (Financial Institution/Banking Experience Needed)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are seeking a Debit Card Support Rep to provide support and troubleshooting assistance to bank and credit union customers. The desired candidate must have knowledge of financial institution processes and strong customer service skills
- May require working holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Schedule may vary from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday through Friday
- May require occasional overnight or extended travel – rarely.
- May require the ability to work remotely.
About Our Team
Our team provides a comprehensive suite of ATM, debit, and credit card transaction processing as well as card and ATM management solutions that are fully integrated with core systems as well as related complementary solutions. This integrated approach generates the material operating efficiencies and seamless transaction processing only available in a tightly integrated processing environment.
Our level 1 support group provides level 1 technical application support during business hours for solutions to all the financial customers who utilize our platform.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in a financial institution as a teller, customer service rep, personal banker, debit card and/or back room operations.
- Associates degree is preferred
- General understanding of troubleshooting techniques and practices.
- Provides troubleshooting in a high call volume support area – resetting passwords, debit card transaction research, blocking debit cards/merchants, processing potential stolen debit card files, etc.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.