Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
USPS OIG Analyst
- Job Title
- USPS OIG Analyst
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22209
- Other Location
Xenia Systems is seeking USPS OIG Hotline Analyst to support the United States Postal Service (USPS) for a long-term contractor opportunity in Rosslyn, Virginia.The OIG Analyst will independently perform assignments related to the receipts, review, and resolution of Hotline complaints.
Required Security Clearance: active SECRET clearance.
- Review Hotline complaints received from various sources to determine whether specific allegations involve fraud, waste, criminal violations, or other misconduct in the United States Postal Service programs and operations that fall within the jurisdiction of the Office of Inspector General.
- Assist in the research of database trends designed to develop leads of potential fraud, waste, and misconduct for other OIG divisions.
- Research and evaluate basic facts, laws, and precedents concerning potential fraud, waste, and misconduct. As required, notating rends in advise supervisor of same.
- Assist in the maintenance of the tracking system, the development of written reports, and the preparation of memoranda/letters.
- Virtual Front Office coverage during hours at the discretion of management.
- Prepare reports and presentations in Microsoft Excel, VISIO, and PowerPoint.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Demonstrated experience in the principles, concepts, and methodology related to hotline/communication programs.
- Demonstrated experience in various methods and techniques for investigating, analyzing, and effecting action on complex problems.
- Experience using a wide range of databases (Hotline, CRIMES) or similar databases.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.