Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- Data Analyst
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22209
- Other Location
Xenia Systems is seeking Data Analysts to support the United States Postal Service (USPS) for a long-term contractor opportunity in Rosslyn, Virginia.
The USPS data analyst will have demonstrated expertise and experience with USPS data systems and must be able to develop, document, and communicate comprehensive business and data understanding to all stakeholders. The data analyst will have a solid understanding of relational data structures and business intelligence reporting concepts.
Required Security Clearance: active SECRET clearance.
- Research, design, develop, and enhance enterprise-wide analytic solutions using a range of reporting, data mining, analytic techniques, methods, and tools.
- Perform analysis of data for Extraction, Transformation, and Load (ETL) strategies, pattern recognition, and application of analytical tools.
- Contribute to approaches to data quality, metadata, and/or business rules as they apply to data mining and analytics projects.
- Create and maintain scripts to manipulate data and automate complex workflows.
- Prepare comprehensive project documentation to include requirements and project findings, and manage communications with stakeholders.
- Provide guidance on business and technical issues affecting projects, such as data access, data quality, storage capacity, and analytic tools and software.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with auditors, special agents, and managers. Work closely with business and technical staff across the department and agency.
- Assist with training and conference development that may include presentations to large audiences.
- Independently, or as part of a team, perform comprehensive and thorough data collection, utilizing a variety of data sources to analyze trends, problems or other related issues of major importance in support of audits and investigations.
- Create a variety of analytic products (i.e. written reports, graphics, data models, summary tables, comparison graphs), to support analytic tasks and projects.
- Develop substantial knowledge of data base applications and share expertise with coworkers.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) or more years of experience in data analytics.
- One (1) or more years experience with USPS data systems.
- Demonstrated experience with one or more of the following: SQL, Oracle, Teradata, MS SQL Server, SAS, SAS Visual Analytics, Power BI.