Field Sales Representative (Remote in Colorado, Kansas, or Missouri)
- Job Title
- Field Sales Representative (Remote in Colorado, Kansas, or Missouri)
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
Title: Field Sales Representative (Remote Opportunity with Candidate being able to sit in Missouri, Kansas, or Colorado Territory)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client is looking to add a Field Sales Representative to their team. Reporting to the EVP – Chief Sales Officer and being a part of a team of eight business development representative based in their respective territories. This opportunity comes with an excellent base salary package, plus uncapped commission. Each representative is assigned prospective clients by state and asset size. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, self motivated and driven with a proven track record of selling software and services to financial institutions. Their product offerings include vendor management, enterprise risk management, business continuity planning, compliance management, findings management, and cyber security management.
The Business Development Representative will:
- Be responsible for meeting metrics for setting in person initial meetings with C-level executives, successfully demonstrating the solutions, and managing the sales cycle
- Consistently achieve or exceed the target sales projections.
- Provide accurate, reliable reports and forecasts for individual sales pipeline
- Ability to learn specific proven sales talks, presentations, and answers to objections
- Effectively utilize salesforce.com CRM to ensure validity of data and proper forecasting
- Provide feedback and ideas for how to improve sales
- Contribute to building a “best place to work” and a winning culture that attracts and retains the best and the brightest.
- Serve as a member of the sales team to help shape the company’s strategy and business plan, and ensure all functional areas are in alignment.
Most Important Qualities:
- This person will need to have that 'road warrior' mentality. That doesn't mean that you'll be driving everywhere (the company pays for flights and travel); but that traveling mindset is necessary for in-person meetings.
- Logistics planning/ organization for this particular territory is critical. Be organized in your meeting set-up, who you’re meeting with, when you’re meeting with them, plan your trips accordingly.
- This person needs to have a track record of setting up appointments with prospects. We're looking for a 'HUNTER' vs. a 'FARMER.'
- This candidate will be 100% remote. However, the company will fly you in for training and other work-related events that are mandatory. You WILL have support from the main offices, extensive training and mentoring is provided, and our client has a sales process in place that has proven to be successful!
- Being confident and setting yourself apart over the phone is critical as well.
Higher Priority Qualifications:
- Successful, results & data-driven sales representative, with 3+ years of experience.
- Experienced field sales representatives with ability to travel 3-4 days per week.
- Experience selling software with an ASP between $10,000 - $100,000 (ACV)
- Experience in utilizing salesforce.com (CRM)
- Based in territory (Nashville or Atlanta)
- Experience selling software and services to banks and credit unions.
- Experience in utilizing salesforce.com (CRM)
- Domain experience with GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) software.
- Growth experience/Ability to be hands-on in a high-growth software company environment.
- 2-3 years of prior sales experience preferred
- Excellent base salary package with benefits, 401K, etc. and Uncapped Commission plan!!
- Highest earnings this year by an individual are going to be $300K +
- There is a lot of travel associated with this role and in-person meetings are required; having that 'road warrior' mentality is key
- The company will pay for travel expenses
- Average 9 meetings a week (3 of those meetings are NEW meetings, the other 6 are demo’s, followup’, and solution meetings)
- There is a technical resource provided for demos
- Travel is usually around 4 days a week (This does not mean that all of it is overnight travel. If you plan your trips accordingly, day trips work as well!)