Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- Job ID
- Sterling, VA 20166
- Other Location
Xenia Systems is looking to hire a motivated recruiter to support our external, project, and operational recruiting efforts. The selected candidate must possess an outgoing personality and superb listening skills. In addition, the candidate should be able to work independently and within a team setting. The willingness to work hard and smart is a must.
The Recruiter is responsible for industry and function-focused candidate sourcing, pre-screening, testing, and qualifying candidates. This position will utilize direct and indirect sourcing techniques to build a strong network of diverse candidates within critical skill sets, based on client demand and in support of Xenia Systems core lines of research. The position is located at Xenia Systems Corporate Headquarters in Sterling, VA
Primary Job Functions
Participate in the ongoing development of creative recruitment sourcing strategies for open positions:
- Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to find passive candidates through a variety of methods including complex internet searches, social and professional networking groups, blogs, diversity resources, competitor research and the development of existing candidate relationships;
- Direct source candidates using cold calling and persuasive techniques;
- Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline of prospective candidates for assigned positions;
- Identify and submit qualified candidates based on the provided job description;
- Work with recruiting team to screen, test, and qualify candidates through the use of behavioral interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing;
- Communicate effectively with Recruiting Team throughout the sourcing process;
- Use appropriate systems (both manual and ATS) to track sourcing information including source of candidates and search strings executed; to input candidate information, resumes, interview notes and assessment results; and to provide candidate submittal data to be managed against established metrics.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Required Years Experience
- 3-5 years experience sourcing and pre-qualifying candidates in single or multiple professional verticals (i.e. IT, Finance, etc).
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
- Skilled in sourcing for single or multiple professional verticals (i.e. IT, Finance, etc.)
- Skilled in cold call and competitor direct sourcing techniques.
- Skilled in various methods of creative Internet sourcing to include: blogs, social and professional networking sites, the use of Boolean search logic, search modifiers and Internet data mining techniques.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate job descriptions, skills needed, data and other information to determine courses of action.
- Skilled in prescreening methods to determine if candidates are a fit for a defined position.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and written.
- Ability to remain adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills, including time management and multi-tasking.
- PC Proficiency in MS Office and the ability to navigate within the various Technology systems.