Full Stack Developer - .Net
- Job Title
- Full Stack Developer - .Net
- Job ID
- King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Other Location
Full Stack Software Developer
Conexess Group is aiding a local healthcare client in their search for a Full Stack Developer to come onboard with their Value Based Payment (VBP) team. We are searching for a skilled individual with full stack exposure but this person will mostly be focusing on front end and middle tier development. This individual will be part of the full stack development team that consists of multi-talented developers, who enjoy the variety, challenges, and learning opportunities that this job offers.
This individual will lead other developers as well as contribute directly to the development of our VBP solution, leveraging cutting-edge Azure services to solve business challenges faced by the world’s largest healthcare systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and maintain VBP web solution using ASP.NET, MVC, and DevExpress in Azure PaaS (Azure web app, Azure SQL database).
- Enhance existing analysis engine code and create new engines using C#.
- Create ETL processes to transform health care claims data for ingestion into our analysis engine.
- Help to define and assess deliveries of healthcare claims data from our clients.
- Work closely with the business teams to understand requirements and help produce software estimates.
- Work closely with product architect to design and document the platform as needed.
- Work closely with development managers to monitor open tasks, create technical specifications, help to groom backlogged tasks, unblocking and helping other developers.
- Participate in code reviews and provide guidance to other developers.
- Assist in evaluating innovative technologies that may be helpful to the team.
- Help to define testing strategies to assure the accuracy of our analysis.
- 5+ years of experience SQL and ETL skills
- 5+ years of programming experience with C#
- Previous healthcare claims knowledge
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues
- Experience with Business Intelligence software, such as Tableau
- Experience with Data Warehouse technology
- Experience with cloud platforms, such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Experience with agile methodologies
Education: BS in CS or equivalent related experience