IT Product Owner
- Job Title
- IT Product Owner
- Job ID
- Portland, OR
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a Portland based client in their search for a Product Owner. This is a long term opportunity and we’re looking for someone who can understand the vision of a product from the point of view of customer, end user or stakeholders.
****Unable to work c2c****
- Work with product management to represent the customer and stakeholder priorities to the scrum team.
- Awareness of the desires of our business partners, market commitments, and industry trends and analytic data to prioritize delivery schedules.
- Develop requirements and specifications, prioritize features, build consensus and deliver required technical data and creative materials to our engineers.
- Facilitate communication and track tasks throughout the development process between a variety of internal teams including engineering, marketing, PR, creative, customer support, and executives.
- Participate in scheduling and negotiation of delivery tasks to set achievable releases dates.
- Owns the ‘voice of the user’ and ensures delivery products solve real customer/user needs. Leads and executes usability studies and surveys, as well as integration of research into requirements and prioritization, and incorporates usage and market analysis into product requirements to ensure right product is delivered.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of our products, and use data to drive decision making for product development and maximum business impact.
- Works closely with solution analysts, business analysts, information architects, and UX design practice experts to provide delivery plans and validated requirements with delivery partners.
- Ability to clearly articulate and present product features, value, vertical solutions to customers, partners, investors, management and engineering.
- Background in existing and emerging software standards.
- Knowledge of Enterprise and Web-based applications, Web APIs, and/or databases would be helpful.
- Create prototypes for new features and screens and clearly articulate them to engineering teams.
- Have excellent presentation, writing, organizational and interpersonal skills. Submission of writing samples, such as PowerPoint presentations or whitepapers is encouraged.
- Ability to communicate at varying levels of technical detail with customers, business partners, internal marketing, sales, support and engineering staffs, in one-on-one and group situations.
- Ability to gather and translate customer business needs into technical product requirements.
- Ability to work with cross product teams to resolve issues, reconcile multiple timelines, resolve conflicting requirements and create cohesive technology roadmaps.
- Ability to quickly grasp new areas of business and new technologies.
- Experience in computer software design and implementation, and product management in a software company.
- Experience managing beta programs.
- Ability to create and present product demonstrations.
- Strong project management skills to co-ordinate multiple parties to deliver a product.