PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Sr Program Analyst w/Top Secret
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22202
- Other Location
SENIOR PROGRAM ANALYST
Active Top Secret Required
PROJECT SUPPORT SERVICES, INC.
WHO WE ARE
Project Support Services Inc. (PSS) is a federal contractor, specializing in placing top talent to work in and support the federal government at various agencies.
PSS is a progressive Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business with the best interest of its employees and clients at the forefront of our service delivery mission. As a government service provider, we take tremendous pride in providing exceptional quality of service. PSS offers an excellent compensation package including competitive salaries, health care coverage, vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement package, and more!
A TYPICAL WEEK IN THE LIFE OF A SENIOR PROGRAM ANALYST
- Assist law enforcement personnel in the international extradition process
- Perform program and organizational analyses for assigned program areas.
- Assist program areas with the development and implementation of new information technology initiatives.
- Monitor the operation and usage of various programs to identify problems and to determine resolutions.
- Interpret existing rules, regulations, and USMS policies.
- Analyze program resource request and determine appropriate levels using current staffing.
- Prepare reports, memoranda, briefing papers, and other written material for internal use and external use.
- Assist with documentation, revision and/or development of program processes.
- Enter, retrieve, and maintain data in specific databases.
- Review documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Provide administrative support to the various branch offices within the USMS Divisions.
- Prepare correspondence related to program issues for higher level signature.
- Update automated records/database, as applicable.
- Prepare a variety of reports, as needed.
- Process various types of incoming inquiries and documentation.
- Collect, compile and report data concerning weekly accomplishments.
IS THIS YOU?
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with internal employees as well as outside sources.
- Excellent attention to detail, produces high level written communication.
- Exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to embrace new systems and process enhancements.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to successfully interact with all government clients and vendors.
- Ability to work cross functionally between various departments.
- Polished and professional verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Able to handle a fast paced and fluid work day, for example handling trouble -shooting without appointments. (in person, email, phone, etc)
- Must be able to multitask with various projects along with the day to day responsibilities.
- Must be a problem solver, think creatively and be resourceful.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree.
- Five years of specialized experience that is related to the duties described above and that has equipped the candidate with the particular knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the work.
- Proficiency in using Virtual Earth, MapPoint and Google Earth Software.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance
- Valid US Passport
Successful candidates are required to pass a background investigation involving a 10 year criminal history check. This position offers an outstanding opportunity for professional growth with a collaborative, forward thinking, and growing company. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow while providing exceptional quality of service, then PSS is the right place for you! Apply today for immediate consideration!
Project Support Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Sr Program Analyst w/Top Secret
Option 1: Create a New Profile
PSS offers a competitive benefits program, and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Interested in applying for one of the positions listed above? Please apply directly via the links above - thank you for your interest.
PSS provides employees with a benefits program that supports retention, and ultimately higher worker productivity. To better serve on projects where long-term employee satisfaction is a concern we provide the following scalable benefits:
- Medical & Hospitalization Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Training Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Special Programs