- Job Title
- Wiring Associate
- Job ID
- Hopkins, SC
- Other Location
Norman Williams is looking for motivated and experienced individuals that have 1-year electrical experience.
You will need to come to our location at:
344 West Liberty Street Sumter, SC. to fill out an application for this position.
Requirements are as follows :
Am I qualified?
You are qualified if you have previous wiring experience. Experience wiring switchgear is a plus. You may be qualified if you have a wiring certificate from a technical school or have a technical associates degree. Can you read and interpret schematics or blueprints? Have you worked with Car stereos or alarm systems? If you have worked as an electrician or electrician’s assistant, you may also be qualified. If you are a fit for this description, please apply. An interview will be scheduled. Strong consideration for Temporary to hire position.
Assemble and wire a variety of complex assembly and subassembly operations for switchboard and switchgear products. Component wiring schemes include PLC’s, Circuit Monitors, and other advanced electronic devices.
- Sound knowledge and experience in assembly and wiring techniques
- Position requires lifting and holding in place assembly parts weighing up to 35 lbs. repeatedly over work period
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, wiring diagrams, schematics, blueprints, material lists, and other source materials
- Position requires periodic overtime on a short notice to meet customer service
- Candidate must be highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work in a team environment
- Must possess a good work record