Professional Services - Project Manager - UK
- Job Title
- Professional Services - Project Manager - UK
- Job ID
- London, EC2M, 2PY
- Other Location
Professional Services Project Manager
WHO WE ARE
Cloud9 Technologies is a voice communication and analytics platform for institutional traders. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, WebRTC, as well as advanced deep learning techniques to empower firms with the benefit of modern communication tools and enhance trader workflow with actionable voice data & analytics.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs and highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, NEX, and Point72 Asset Management. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Waters Technology. Our award-winning technology was a named the 2017 Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System by Waters Technology for the second year in a row, recognized in the Top 10 innovative solutions of the year by the Futures and Options Industry Association, named to the CB Insights Fintech 250, and the FinTech Global RegTech 100.
By bringing together an experienced group of engineers, product managers, and industry experts, Cloud9 developed a communications platform for the trading floor of the future – offering more functionality and analytic insight than legacy hardware at a fraction of the cost. We’re a group of pioneers who enjoy solving challenges and building disruptive technology – and we’re looking to hire the best and brightest.
Join our team to contribute to the development of the most secure, compliant, and reliable communications platform in the financial services industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Cloud9 is looking for a self-motivated and results-driven Professional Services Project Manager who will be responsible for planning and leading successful Cloud9 implementations, meeting timelines and budget requirements. You will manage business and technology stakeholder communications as well as develop detailed project plans and milestones. You must be able to clearly articulate customer needs internally, and represent the company externally in a professional manor. This role requires frequent interaction with product managers, developers, and third-party vendors in order to ensure that projects are delivered on-time, exceeding expectations.
- Work alongside the sales team to understand the customer requirements and create the Statement of Works (SOW) and project plans to meet the requirements.
- Develop detailed project plans and milestones in order to ensure successful completion of the project within constraints such as time, cost and agreed quality standards
- Identify, log, analyze and manage potential and actual issues and risks. Manage potential escalations proactively to limit their impact to the project and Customer relationship.
- Cultivate client partnerships to ensure joint alignment of short and long-term goals.
- Ability to manage multiple customers and projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Strong internal communication skills including ability to work with all levels of the organization (development, sales, marketing, operations and within the Professional Services Group).
THE RIGHT BACKGROUND
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Project Management experience
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Experience developing, maintaining and distributing standard project management deliverables for the successful product migration including: requirements, migration plan, project schedule, issues & action items log, meeting minutes, risks assessment and contingencies
- Experience in managing/deploying mission critical systems in financial services and/or trading environments
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project).
- Ability to work to very aggressive deadlines
- Willingness and ability to travel
Cloud9 Technologies LLC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its locations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or national law.