Professional Services - Implementation Mgr
- Job Title
- Professional Services - Implementation Mgr
- Job ID
- London, London EC2M, 2PY
- Other Location
Professional Services Implementation Manager
WHO WE ARE
Cloud9 Technologies is a voice communication and analytics platform for institutional traders. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, WebRTC, as well as advanced deep learning techniques to empower firms with the benefit of modern communication tools and enhance trader workflow with actionable voice data & analytics.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs and highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, NEX, and Point72 Asset Management. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Waters Technology. Our award-winning technology was a named the 2017 Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System by Waters Technology for the second year in a row, recognized in the Top 10 innovative solutions of the year by the Futures and Options Industry Association, named to the CB Insights Fintech 250, and the FinTech Global RegTech 100.
By bringing together an experienced group of engineers, product managers, and industry experts, Cloud9 developed a communications platform for the trading floor of the future – offering more functionality and analytic insight than legacy hardware at a fraction of the cost. We’re a group of pioneers who enjoy solving challenges and building disruptive technology – and we’re looking to hire the best and brightest.
Join our team to contribute to the development of the most secure, compliant, and reliable communications platform in the financial services industry.
What You Will Do
Cloud9 is looking for a highly motivated and tech-savvy individual to guide and support large scale financial institutions as they migrate off their current trading voice platform to the Cloud9 Service. You must have outstanding presentation and communication skills, including the ability to work with and train all personnel levels within a financial institution. You should be ready to work on all tasks pertaining to the implementation of the Cloud9 service.
THE RIGHT BACKGROUND
Required Skills and Experience
- Provide application and system demonstrations and training to customers on the products and services offered by Cloud9.
- Conduct working sessions with users to collect line information and consult on Cloud9 button layout setup. Analysis line information and develop migration plan with the Project Manager.
- Work with clients to develop training schedules and execute against them. Train and manage the resources (internal and external) whom will assist with small to large scale deployments.
- Assist with account setup and review account data to ensure accuracy. Review and confirm account setup with client to ensure understanding and client satisfaction. Assists clients on initial login and audio device setup.
- Document configurations, implementations, and integrations in order to provide detailed information for customer and Cloud9.
You Should Possess
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills (verbal & written) including the ability to work with and train all personal levels within a financial institution. Has the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with customers, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- A working knowledge of legacy trader voice systems is a plus (IPC, BT, Siemens)
- Ability to review & verify existing voice services is a plus (shout down & ring down, hoot & holler, dial tone)
- Willingness and ability to travel
Cloud9 Technologies LLC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its locations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or national law.