Client Services Analyst L1/L2
- Job Title
- Client Services Analyst L1/L2
- Job ID
- London, London EC2M, 2PY
- Other Location
Client Services Analyst L1/L2
WHO WE ARE
Cloud9 Technologies is a Cloud Communications platform that provides voice and collaboration services for businesses. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, and advanced WebRTC technologies to transform how people communicate within and between enterprises. We want to do for enterprise communication what What’s App and Facebook Messenger has done for consumer communication – with the security, control and agility needed by Fortune 500 companies.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs, who are also highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, ICAP and Point72 Asset Management. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Waters Technology. Our award winning technology was also named the 2016 & 2017 Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System by Waters Technology, recognized in the top 10 innovative solutions by the Futures and Options Industry Association, and ranked among Red Herring’s Top 100 Technology Companies in North America.
Many of our customers are in the financial markets, where traders use the Cloud9 service to engage with their trading partners. Today we operate across 32 countries and we’re adding more users every month.
Industry feedback for Cloud9 has been overwhelmingly positive, we’ve won awards from recognized industry organizations and praise from our customers at industry leading financial institutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The C9 Client Services L1/L2 technician’s primarily responsibility is to provide the highest quality first level phone & email technical support to C9 clients. You will need to be responsive and knowledgeable about both Cloud 9’s products and our customer’s workflow. This is a fast-paced environment that seeks creative perfectionists with a passion for quality work.
- Support Cloud9 applications and resolve technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Quickly obtain deep understanding of how to support a cloud-based voice communication application
- Provide basic technical support at the user desktop level
- Troubleshoot WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and desktop security
- Be a customer service champion and strive to improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction while exceeding our SLA guarantees to C9 clients
- Proactively communicate with customers as required, keeping them informed of incident progress and notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Clearly communicate status on problems as well as resolution and understand how to escalate issues internally and appropriately interface with our Technology, Operations and Sales teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Maintain, review and contribute to our internal and external documentation and knowledge base
- Log all new issues and activities received in to the help desk accurately and efficiently
- Travel to customer sites to assist the customer in service implementation and perform basic training where required
THE RIGHT BACKGROUND
- Minimum one year relevant work experience supporting external and field clients or two years’ relevant experience working as an internal support resource
- Experience supporting Windows operating systems in a corporate environment running critical applications
- Firm understanding of desktop hardware diagnostic tools and the ability to diagnose hardware problems
- Familiarity with Service Desk ticketing software such as Salesforce ServiceCloud, Desk.com, Zendesk, Remedy or similar enterprise level system.
- Experience troubleshooting complex technical problems and demonstrate ability to break problems down and use logical process of elimination to determine root cause
- Basic understanding of networking principles including client/server networking, TCP/IP, routing, switching, DNS and DHCP
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving team-focused environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- STEM related BS degree is preferred
Cloud9 Technologies LLC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its locations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or national law.