Driven by a Passion for Excellence
We are proud to be the leading independent Global Sales Organization serving the Meetings & Incentives marketplace, with 250+ member luxury hotels and resorts. We have a passion for our clients, a passion for our Members, and a passion to serve. If you are inspired to find out more about the exciting career opportunities at ALHI, join our talent network by creating a profile, or apply for an existing open position.
We offer the largest portfolio of 4 & 5 Diamond/Star Meeting & Incentive resorts located in the world's most desirable locations.
A Great Place To Work
- Competitive Compensation Package - Wages & Vacation/Sick/Holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability - First day of employment for eligible associates
- 401(k), with employer contributions
- Positive work culture - A diverse and dynamic team of top-level hospitality/travel professionals
Executive Assistant & Office Manager
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant & Office Manager
- Job ID
- Boston, MA 02108
- Other Location
Associated Luxury Hotels is the premier global luxury sales organization representing over 300 of the world’s most iconic luxury hotels and resorts in the meetings and incentive business. Our member hotels include the Breakers, Pebble Beach, The Broadmoor, Bellagio, Aria, Monarch Beach, and The American Club. And, we have an absolute blast doing it!
We have a new opportunity for a bright, innovative Executive Assistant change agent who loves travel and wants to play a key role in shaping the future of our business while working with a world class and uber-talented team. Very competitive compensation and benefits package (which includes unlimited time off) and innovative WeWork office location on Beacon Hill in downtown Boston with remote office flexibility.
Executive Assistant & Office Manager
The ideal candidate will be comfortable operating at a fast pace with a high degree of organization, has an ability to anticipate needs, and can meet deadlines in a timely manner. This position is based in our Boston corporate office and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer of the company.
- 3-5 years in professional environment supported C-Level Executives.
- Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Oversee all Associated Luxury Hotels headquarters office operations and procedures.
- Collaborate with colleagues and staff to cultivate a strong team environment, as well as foster a positive work culture. Manage interpersonal relations, and communicate clearly, to effectively build support across all levels of the organization.
- Act as liaison and conduct verbal & written communication with the CEO, Executive team, and all customer segments (members/vendors/senior management) in a timely manner across several time zones.
- Handle confidential information concerning team goals, leads, customer information, salaries and personnel issues.
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external customer appointments, meetings and events, as necessary and identify scheduling conflicts pro-actively.
- Serve as lead for conference and meeting logistics, including registration, shipping, lodging and travel arrangements.
- Point person for all administrative duties, including ordering supplies and equipment.
- Prepare marketing reports and presentations, marketing materials, reports/analyses, etc. as requested and per brand standards/guidelines. Strong PowerPoint skills is a plus.
- Reconcile reimbursement requests, expense reports, process invoices, and coordinate with various external vendors.
- Partner with Human Resources to maintain company policies as necessary and support the production select employee communications.
- Assist with New Member Development efforts (from initial communications to full execution of contracts & internal announcements).
- Scheduling and coordinating travel and meetings, including international agendas & telephone calls for CCO.
- Internal & external communications on behalf of the CEO and CFO.
- Special projects and other administrative duties as needed.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all staff, executives, and clients.
- Abide by the policies and procedures of Associated Luxury Hotels.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards of sales service.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.