City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Client Relations Specialist
- Job Title
- Client Relations Specialist
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
We are seeking a Client Relations Specialist. We looking for someone who takes pride in providing top class customer service to clients. You MUST have a minimum of 2 years working in a Client Relations/ Customer Service background.
If you are looking for a great job, with a set schedule, in a great office environment this could be the job for you!
Major Responsibilities of the Client Relations Specialist:
- Order execution: Entry of customer purchase orders, verify pricing and product availability, then follow through to ensure on time delivery.
- Communication: Possess the ability to communicate effectively with both your team and our customers, as well as the ability to resolve issues.
- Customer Relations: Work closely with the sales team to answer questions and handle problems in a professional and expeditious manner.
- Product Knowledge Develop and maintain a vast knowledge of our products.
- Manage and update customer information using the CRM system
Requirements of the Client Relations Specialist:
- Read and speak fluent English, with good verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated judgment and discretion
- Ability to work independently, under supervision, and in a creative environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and be able to explain complex procedures to people at varying comfort levels with technology
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $15.00 Hourly to $18.00 Hourly