City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Job Title
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
Our client, an established and growing manufacturing company based in Warwick area, needs a motivated Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist . This individual will also be in charge of payment tracking, re-billing, solving deductions issues, posting cash receipts and collections.
- The ideal candidate for the Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist will have heavy A/R & Collections experience. Must also have an understanding of accounting concepts, including debits, credits and working with customer deductions. Must have excellent oral & written communication skills, along with a strong attention to detail for the Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist
- Also, the ideal candidate should have 2 to 3 years of experience in an accounting role as well as performing receivable duties. Must have an associates degree.
- Attractive compensation, exciting environment and growth potential offered for the Accounts Receivable & Collections Specialist.
Please send resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $18.00 Hourly