|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Senior Web Software Developer
- Job Title
- Senior Web Software Developer
- Job ID
- Radford, VA
- Other Location
Experience: A minimum of at least 1 year of experience in performing the specified functions.
Required Certifications: None
The primary requirement for this position is being a support developer for a variety of C# .NET applications. It will require direct interaction with the proponent and Experience with handling large volumes of e-mail and communication.
Tasks and assignments will include:
• Serve as the support developer for application requirements
• Developing server-side code for internal and external web applications.
• Writing unit tests, automated regression tests and tracking defects as they occur.
• Developing applications using both C# .NET, utilizing the .NET MVC framework
• Maintaining a high level of security and code reusability.
• Working with clients to develop requirements documents and project schedules.
Experience with the following:
• C#/.NET development experience, or similar Object Oriented experience such as Java
• Strong database skills (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, etc)
• Source control (SVN, Git)
• Experience with .NET MVC
• Experience with nHibernate, Microsoft Entity Framework, or similar database modeling framework
• Experience writing unit tests utilizing nUnit or similar framework
• Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and the Atlassian sutie of tools
• Experience working in a SCRUM-based Agile environment
Clearance requirements: Interim Secret