Medicare Business Analyst
- Job Title
- Medicare Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37209
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a Nashville based client in their search for a Senior Healthcare Business Analyst. The Senior Healthcare Business Analyst is an experienced professional with a broad background and exceptional skills in relationship building, business and IT acumen, and operations management. The ideal candidate will have a background from healthcare, government, financial services or other customer facing industry. Prior experience in Government Healthcare Programs (Medicare, Medicaid) is highly desired. This position is part of the information technology organization, but is closely matrixed to functional areas within the business.
****Please no c2c or third parties*****
- Leads business and technical teams in defining business needs (i.e. scope, high-level and detailed requirements) and navigating through build/buy/rent options to identify innovative solutions that meet business objectives or create new business opportunities through the effective use of technology.
- Interface with both internal and external (vendor, strategic partner) resources to clearly define scope and requirements.
- Coordinates across other portfolio projects to align requirements and ensure consistency in approach.
- Proactively shares knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of business units.
- Ensure that organizational and business related priorities are clearly and consistently communicated within their area of responsibility.
- Manage internal customer expectations with respect to IT services, identifying gaps between customer needs and IT capabilities, and work to find innovative solutions to those gap Represent and communicate business unit management's IT Technology needs to IT department Provide regular updates on major strategic information services projects, business-line priorities, business specific issues, and ROI monitoring.
- Develop, track, and report on metrics related to operational goals for assigned engagements, territory and/or department.
- BA/BS Degree with 10+ years of experience as a senior business analyst, consultant or equivalent role.
- Experience in healthcare, government, financial services or other customer facing industry.
- Prior experience in government Healthcare Programs (Medicare, Medicaid) is highly desired.
- Deep knowledge and past experience working in one or more functional areas, including sales & marketing, underwriting, product development, provider contracting, enrollment, customer service, billing/accounts receivable, data & analytics, operational reporting, finance, accounting, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess executive presence with executive presentation skills.
- Critical skills for success include flexibility, agility, a positive attitude, fierce work ethic, ability and desire to learn quickly, and consistent delivery of value through sometimes rapidly changing environments and priorities.
- Experience working within Information Technology and/or a Business function delivering technology value to users.
- Experience working in a formal project management environment utilizing a proven SDLC approach and methodology, including both waterfall and agile development processes.