Sr. Data Scientist
- Job Title
- Sr. Data Scientist
- Job ID
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
- Other Location
Conexess Group is a staffing company that specializes in finding the right talent for our clients and connecting people with new opportunities.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will “get into the details” using machine learning algorithms, data visualization best practices, and analytic engines to release business building insights and build proprietary algorithms on our data. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Design and implement analytical frameworks in the context of overall performance marketing objectives such as media effectiveness, RnF/conversion rate optimization, consumer engagement, content optimization, and personalization.
- Deliver high performance data science, including data sources identification, processing, model/algorithm development, and turning insights into actionable recommendation and systems.
- Adept at demonstrating analytic technologies solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
- Work actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
- Participate in and lead analytic capability building program at various levels of skill and seniority
Perks of the Position:
- Meaningful position in a dynamic, diverse, multi-cultural and flexible working environment
- Onsite Amenities: Gym / Yoga / Sports-teams, Hair-Salon, Canteen, Agile workspace design, Flex-work arrangements possible
- Work for a fortune 50 company with the mission of improving the lives of millions of people. IT (Information Technology) is where business, innovation and technology come together to help improve consumers’ lives.
- 5+ years’ experience in online and offline media and CRM
- 5+ years’ of shown leadership in applying and scaling analytic techniques to deliver actionable insights from data.
- Master Degree+ in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in disrupting current business practices in CPG or related industries to help crafting a new go-to-market models.
- Domain familiarity with media (online/offline/paid/owned/earned)
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Business Intelligence Tools such as KNIME, Tableau, Spotfire
- Deep learning and tensorflow
- Business start-up/Direct-To-Consumer experience
- Practical experience with Linear TV planning, Programmatic buying, & CRM orchestration
- Artificial Intelligence / Big Data Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, MapReduce, SQL, Hive
- Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala
- Advanced Analytical models (Bayesian, Optimization (global, local, stochastic methods), Uncertainty Quantification, etc.)
- Experience with syndicated point of sale, ("scanner") household panel data, or Operations Research modeling is helpful but not required