Mid/Senior Java Engineer
- Job Title
- Mid/Senior Java Engineer
- Job ID
- Alpharetta, GA 30005
- Other Location
Job Title: Mid and Senior Java Software Engineer
Conexess Group is excited to be aiding a local healthcare client in their search for a Senior Java Software Engineer. This is a contract to hire initially slated to for 3 months and ideal candidates will have 4 to 5 plus years of Java experience as well as some knowledge of AWS or relative cloud experience. This is an immediate need for our client that happens to be a global leader in the healthcare space. If you are looking for a long term opportunity with an innovative development team, this is the job for you! Once converted full time, this job offers excellent benefits, PTO, 401K, and incorporated bonus structure.
- Looking for someone very senior in Java with AWS or (knowledge AWS) or ( some related cloud experience)
- 4+ years of Java stack experience such as Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Dropwizard, Hadoop echo system (HBASE, Solr, Spark, Oozie)
- Building service-oriented solutions and RESTful microservices
- Experience developing automated unit, integration and functional test suites
- Knowledge and previous hands-on experience with relational databases such as Oracle as well as SQL language.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies and software development lifecycle
- Performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Large systems software design and development
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5 to 7 years of experience required of overall experience.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design