Senior Software Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior Software Engineer
- Job ID
- Tulsa, OK 74136
- Other Location
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Conexess Group is aiding a local healthcare client in their search for a Senior Software Engineer to come on board for a long term contract. Ideal candidates will have 5 plus years of experience with REACTjs, SOAP, REST, and Java web services, as well as C#, .Net., C++ and Visual Studio Subversion SVN Web application. Our client is a global leader in the healthcare space and this person will be working directly with a manager that has been with the company for over 20 years.
- The main function of a software engineer is to design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems.
- Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects.
- Gather and analyze system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
- Analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications.
- Implement system software and customize to client requirements.
- Prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans.
- Code new programs to client’s specifications and create test data for testing.
- Modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs.
- Create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
- Provide quality assurance reviews.
- Perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing.
- Experience with Java, Python, C++ and other programming languages is preferred but NOT required.
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and CMSs.
- Team player attitude with a willingness to lead when necessary.
- Devotion to continuing education on an annual basis.
- Performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems.
- Problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Large systems software design and development.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 5 to 7 years of experience required. A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.