Maintenance Tech 2nd shift
- Job Title
- Maintenance Tech 2nd shift
- Job ID
- Roxboro, NC
- Other Location
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - 2ND SHIFT
- North Carolina - Roxboro
Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Job Category: Engineering - Industrial / Manufacturing
Vehicle division has openings for Sr. Maintenance Technicians to join 2nd Shift. This position will be based at our Roxboro, NC. facility.
*A relocation benefit will be provided for this position.
Sr. level multi-craft Maintenance Team Technician, work in a team orientated environment, trouble shooting, and repairing plant and production equipment at the facility. Duties include corrective, preventative, predictive and project maintenance work. Work with Maintenance Supervisor and Operations on work assignments and priorities. Document work completed and communicate work progress and completion with Maintenance supervision and Operations as required.
Making what matters work at takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
• You will maintain and repair various types of production equipment including, but not limited to, grinders, CNC machines, assembly equipment, furnaces, washers, weld machines, conveyance, fans, motors, pumps, and inspection equipment. Along with hydraulic, Pneumatic systems diagnostic and corrective preventative actions, Electrical controls, PLC (programmable logic controllers), Drives and robot diagnostic and corrective preventative actions.
• You will actively participate in lean/5S/continuous improvement activities related to the facility as needed.
• You will cross train and share knowledge with other maintenance staff members.
• You will work with Engineering on projects and provide information to engineering in the decision making process.
• You will confer with operations to observe, inspect machinery determining root causes of malfunction while performing diagnostic checks. Remove, replace, or repair worn or defective parts, align components, safely returning equipment to operational status in minimum time required.
• You will work from complex diagrams, schematics, prints, work orders, and comply with specifications as required.
• You will test-run repaired machinery and equipment to verify adequacy of repairs.
Required (Basic) Qualifications
High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
A Minimum of Five Years (5) of Maintenance Experience
A Minimum of Two (2) Years of PLC (Programmable Logic Controllers) Experience.
Requires ability to use hand tools, strong math skills, ability to read blueprints and perform SPC (Statistical Process Control) charting.
Associates degree in Industrial Maintenance, Mechatronics and or Industrial Controls is preferred.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS [note: bold skills and certification are required]
PLC (Programmable logic controller)
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Base Salary - $58,240 to $72,800
Full-time Benefits - Full
Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
Commission Compensation - No
Bonus Eligible - No
Overtime Eligible - Yes
Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
5+ to 7 years experience
Seniority Level - Mid-Senior
Management Experience Required - Yes
Minimum Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
Willingness to Travel - Never
Do you have at least 2 years of PLC Experience?
Do you have at least 5 years of maintenance experience?
Do you have experience troubleshooting automated machinery?