Audit Specialist/Tech Writer
- Job Title
- Audit Specialist/Tech Writer
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Conexess Group is helping a local financial client in their search for an Audit Specialist/Tech Writer. This is an immediate contract need and candidates applying must have experience working with SOC 2 audits. Financial and banking experience is preferred but not required. This is a short term contract lasting between 3 and 4 months but is also a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a strong company and be called upon for work in the future.
- Need someone that has done SOC 2 audits.
- Not really a place for this person to have a desk in the office but they will make room when needed onsite.
- This person will initially look at the completed gap assessment then make time to interview the COO, the IT manager, HR, etc. to get the information they need to complete the documentation necessary to pass the audit. Working remote is an option once all information is gathered from company employees.
- They currently have the correct processes in place that are listed in the “Gap Assessment”, just need the documentation to pass the audit.
- Manager needs someone to take charge of this SOC 2 audit because she is too busy to do so.
- Candidates with experience in technical writing for financial services, with an emphasis on SOC or other compliance writing.
- Some source documentation already exist from current compliance information, but other documentation will need to be created in its entirety to pass the SOC audit in 2019.
- The position might not need to be 40 hours a week, but would probably last 3-4 months
- Candidates will need to have a flexible schedule.