Are you Patient? Kind? Compassionate? Do you enjoy helping others and want to make a difference in your community? At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we care for, educate, and empower individuals with developmental disabilities.
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career...
Employee Benefits Include:
• Competitive salary
• Affordable & comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance - with no deductibles!
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Training, development, and advancement opportunities
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
Cardinal Hayes Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Physical Therapy Assistant
- Job Title
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Job ID
- Millbrook, NY 12545
- Other Location
Hayes Day School, a state of the art facility serving 60 students with multiple disabilities, is seeking an experienced Physical Therapy Assistant to join our dedicated team in Millbrook, NY.As the Physical Therapy Assistant, you will be responsible for providing physical therapy treatment for students with multiple developmental and physical disabilities.This position is 4-5 days per week from 8:30-3:30, following the Millbrook school calendar (Sept. – June) plus 6-week summer session (July – Mid Aug).Pay: $25 - $27/hourWhy work with us?In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career, employee benefits include:
What you'll do as a Physical Therapy Assistant:
- Affordable & comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- And more!
What's required of you:
- Provide treatment for students with multiple physical and developmental disabilities
- Provide services in the classroom and/or treatment room
- Provide use of adaptive equipment
- Collaborate with all team members to consider physical, medical, sensory, vision, communication and behavioral needs of each student
- Attend classroom team meetings, CSE meetings and residential meetings
- Complete written work as required
- Provide input to the Physical Therapists while they evaluate annual and triennial re-evaluations as needed
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment!Equal Opportunity Employer
- Current NYS Certified Physical Therapy Assistant
- At least two (2) years of experience providing physical therapy under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist (doesn’t have to be in a school setting)
- Experience working with individuals with severe physical/developmental disabilities is strongly desired
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills and ability to speak, read, and write in English