Automated Testing Engineer
- Job Title
- Automated Testing Engineer
- Job ID
Our client is one of the largest, global manufacturing and distribution organizations in the West and we are searching for a talented QA Engineer in our software testing group. This is a newly added position with an aim to keep pace with rapid growth. With an overall mission of wellness and research into sustainable products, you will be a part of a mindful community, working to bring the enterprise to the cutting edge of technology. You will have the opportunity to influence our technology landscape through collaboration with other engineers, product owners, architects, managers and the executive team. Our ideal candidate will focus on the automation team, automating manual test work, improving test infrastructure and ensuring the website, internal tools and services are operating at the highest standards.
In addition to a solid track record of Automated Testing experience, the right candidate will have several, but may not have all, of the following skills experience and attributes:
- Minimum 4-8 years’ experience as an SDET/QA Engineer
- 4+ years in developing automation frameworks.
- 4+ years of programming experience in at least one language (C++, Python, C#, Java, etc.)
- Your coding background must be solid
- Commitment to ownership and accountability
- Understanding of operating system fundamentals
- Strong written and verbal communicate skills
- Knowledge of git, Selenium, SeleniumRC, Appium, Xunit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent preferred, but not required
- Experience with: Agile, docker, containerization technologies and strategies, C#
- Linux and VMWare experience is a plus
*Confused about our requirements? Don't be. We are well aware that talent comes in all sorts of different configurations. If you're wondering whether or not you're qualified, contact us directly so we can discuss the relationship between work purpose and prior experience.
This role will be located in Idaho Falls, Idaho and a robust relocation package is available. Compensation rivals larger cities in the Western States and cost of living is extremely affordable!
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Idaho Falls is a haven for outdoor recreation enthusiasts. We have low costs of living, border the greater Yellowstone ecosystem, and are surrounded on all sides by majestic mountain ranges, rivers, reservoirs, endless trails, renowned ski slopes and natural hot springs. Don't take our word for it; find out what Businessweek and National Geographic Magazine say about Idaho Falls, Idaho:
- Best Places to Raise Your Kids http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/11/1117_best_places_to_raise_kids/13.htm
- Top 100 Best Adventure Townshttp://adventure.nationalgeographic.com/weekend-getaways/idaho/idaho-falls-travel
- Idaho Falls: #1 on the June 2013 Kiplinger rating for Lowest Cost of Living Areas in the US:http://www.kiplinger.com/slideshow/real-estate/T006-S001-10-cheapest-u-s-cities-to-live-in/index.html
Blackmere Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled/Protected Statuses)