Software Engineer II, #07
- Job Title
- Software Engineer II, #07
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (email@example.com / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Software Engineer II, #07 in Annapolis Junction, MD.
What You Will Do
Software Developer to join our Integrated Data Services team developing innovative capabilities to help mission navigate and understand data. This Software Engineer will be working with a small team ingesting and manipulating large data sets, providing visualizations and coordinating with analysts.
Who You Will Work With
You will work alongside other highly skilled Software Engineers.
Who You Are
Software Engineer with experience supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or computer engineering may be substituted for four years of general experience.
- Experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, including in experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least one year developing with Python
- At least one-year experience with ELK stack.
- Understanding of how UIS code works and how analysts use UIS.
- Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl.
- Document via wiki, JIRA and whitepapers
- Apply development skills in Java threading/thread pooling and RMI, character set encoding.
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Software Engineer that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions