US Head of Client Services
- Job Title
- US Head of Client Services
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10017
- Other Location
Client Support Lead – Network Specialist
WHO WE ARE
Cloud9 Technologies is a voice communication and analytics platform for institutional traders. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, WebRTC, as well as advanced deep learning techniques to empower firms with the benefit of modern communication tools and enhance trader workflow with actionable voice data & analytics.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs and highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, NEX, and Point72 Asset Management. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Waters Technology. Our award-winning technology was a named the 2017 Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System by Waters Technology for the second year in a row, recognized in the Top 10 innovative solutions of the year by the Futures and Options Industry Association, named to the CB Insights Fintech 250, and the FinTech Global RegTech 100.
By bringing together an experienced group of engineers, product managers, and industry experts, Cloud9 developed a communications platform for the trading floor of the future – offering more functionality and analytic insight than legacy hardware at a fraction of the cost. We’re a group of pioneers who enjoy solving challenges and building disruptive technology – and we’re looking to hire the best and brightest.
Join our team to contribute to the development of the most secure, compliant, and reliable communications platform in the financial services industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Client Support Lead and Gateway Networking Specialist will be coaching and mentoring a team of support representatives that services our enterprise voice applications. The effectiveness and efficiency of the client support team will fall on your shoulders. You will be integral in setting the service standards and key performance metrics that your team will adhere to for the team to be successful. You will be monitoring and managing the phone and ticket queues.
As the Client Support Manager, you will be tasked with scheduling the staff to meet the business needs. Additionally, you will facilitate weekly team meetings to share lessons learned, address upcoming production changes. Also, it will be your responsibility to regularly brief management on business plans, support plans, and metrics. This is a fast-paced environment that seeks creative perfectionists with a passion for quality work.
- Lead Cloud9 Customer Help Desk to support all of Cloud9’s client facing systems.
- Manage our service desk operations through effective processes and tooling and provide incident transparency while ensuring rapid response to service issues.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and know when to escalate issues while maintaining responsibility for the issue resolution and ticket closure.
- Travel to customer sites to assist the customer in service implementation and perform basic training where required.
- Be a customer service champion and coach the team on how to strive for and achieve excellence.
- Assist in a hands-on capacity and work with customers directly as needed on a daily basis.
- Assist Project Management in roll-out planning. Manage potential escalations proactively to limit their impact to the project and customer relationship.
- Ensure we can effectively report on and are adhering to our Client SLAs.
- Configuration, testing, deployment and troubleshooting for T1/E1 Gateways
- On-site visits when required to troubleshoot and resolve Tier2/3 issues
- Support Cloud9’s service philosophy to empower customer self service and support capabilities.
- Determine customer support strategies by conducting needs assessments, review weekly performance reports, identifying and evaluating technologies to improve service response.
- Work with the local and regional teams to cross-pollenate customer service desk best practices and processes throughout the customer support lifecycle.
- Supervise your support team and monitor performance of individuals.
- Support human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in Cloud9 support group; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing help desk policies and procedures.
- Identify potential system/software bugs through analysis of customer service response reports. Communicate trends to Cloud9 engineering and product management groups.
THE RIGHT BACKGROUND
- 5+ years operational leadership experience supporting & managing IT customer service, help desk, and technical support for 24x7 mission-critical applications.
- 3+ years of experience in supervisory capacity while displaying an ownership mentality.
- Service Desk Certification (ITIL, HDI, and similar) required. Other relevant certifications will be considered, OR you must demonstrate you possess equivalent professional experience and achieve a certification within the first three months of employment.
- Hands on experience delivering and supporting software product to customers.
- Experienced in managing ticketing and reporting systems, alerting & escalation.
- Able to quickly obtain a deep understanding of Cloud9 infrastructure and applications.
- Technical troubleshooting capabilities & strong experience in the technology and/or telecommunications industry
- Solid understanding of Telephony and UCC technology (SIP)
- Ability to develop and suggest TDM telecom solutions to customers
- Understand trader private line signaling types and able to test and troubleshoot associated problems
- Understand and program network devices for gateway infrastructure.
- Ability to work to very aggressive deadlines
- Charismatic personality with strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and present to peers and leadership team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related discipline.
Cloud9 Technologies LLC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its locations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or national law.