PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Job ID
- Minneapolis, MN
- Other Location
The Senior Technical Consultant (Security Consultant) will independently provide expert guidance to the Chief, Technical Operations Group (TOG) and project for a full range of surveillance and intelligence technologies in complex criminal investigations, special operations, protection operations and countermeasure operations. This position will be at the Top Secret classification.
Duties shall include. but are not limited to the following:
- Develop planned solutions for security and technical surveillance risks facing operations and facilities.
- Assist in the drafting and development of training manuals and materials involving the entire spectrum of technical surveillance and intelligence. Contractor will also assist in implementing monitoring procedures to test the effectiveness of these solutions (Red Cell).
- When requested, provide analysis of the overall technology trends and threats developing that may affect the USMS/TOG collection capability.
- Assist and provide guidance on managing current technology trends to meet collections requirements in support of the TOG mission. This work must be executed daily.
- Assist the Chief, TOG and Senior Intelligence Collection manager by attending classified project meetings and various classified working groups when requested and provide a briefing of the meeting.
- Be knowledgeable with both the DOJ and USMS Policies and procedures and must be familiar with the SMS TOG mission and operational methodologies.
- Respond to TOG law enforcement operations to provide technical assistance with the installation of technical intelligence collection platforms as the mission requires.
- Provide project management experience in developing, maintaining and upgrading of USMS/TOG off-site facilities.
- Maintain knowledge of the developing classified audio/video and communication technologies that would be advantageous for deployment in TOG classified SCIF facilities.
- Conduct research and development and test and evaluation of commercial and classified emerging technologies and make recommendations to TOG, Chief.
- A minimum of fifteen years Federal Law Enforcement experience.
- A minimum of five years' experience in the management of a law enforcement technical surveillance operation.
- Experience working with and collaborating with the U.S. Intelligence Community and Joint Special Operations Command.
- Graduated from a Law Enforcement Academy or school.
- Experience in managing unclassified and classified projects.
- A bachelor's degree.
- Ability to obtain and retain a Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Senior Technical Consultant
PSS offers a competitive benefits program, and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Interested in applying for one of the positions listed above? Please apply directly via the links above - thank you for your interest.
PSS provides employees with a benefits program that supports retention, and ultimately higher worker productivity. To better serve on projects where long-term employee satisfaction is a concern we provide the following scalable benefits:
- Medical & Hospitalization Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Training Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Special Programs