Are you Patient? Kind? Compassionate? Do you enjoy helping others and want to make a difference in your community? At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we care for, educate, and empower individuals with developmental disabilities.
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career...
Employee Benefits Include:
• Competitive salary
• Affordable & comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance - with no deductibles!
• 403(b) retirement plan
• Life and disability insurance
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Training, development, and advancement opportunities
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
Cardinal Hayes Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Special Education Teacher
- Job Title
- Special Education Teacher
- Job ID
- Millbrook, NY 12545
- Other Location
Hayes Day School, located in Millbrook, NY, is seeking a Special Education Teacher to work with K-12 students with multiple intellectual and developmental disabilities in a beautiful school setting with a state-of-the-art sensory integration program.
As the Special Education Teacher, you will work M-F 8:30-3:30, following the Millbrook school calendar (Sept. – June); plus an optional 6-week summer session (July – Mid Aug).
Why work with us?
- Rewarding and meaningful career
- Affordable & comprehensive health, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- And more!
What you’ll do as the Special Education Teacher:
- Supervise the overall functioning of the classroom
- Create and implement the IEP for each student
- Assist students with physical needs
- Plan and coordinate curricular trips
- Additional duties as assigned
What’s required of you:
- Current NYS Certification in Special Education OR Bachelor’s degree and matriculated in a Master’s program in Special Education
- Previous experience teaching individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities is strongly desired
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Basic computer skills and ability to speak, read, and write in English
Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment!
Apply online NOW for immediate consideration!
Equal Opportunity Employer