Workers' Compensation Attorney
- Job Title
- Workers' Compensation Attorney
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28207
- Other Location
A Carolina law firm seeks a highly experience workers' compensation attorney to join their thriving Charlotte office!
- 3+ years of NC workers' compensation experience.
- W.C. Defense litigation attorneys are encouraged to apply.
- Licensed NC attorney is a MUST...a dual licensed SC attorney is preferred but not required.
- Able to analyze, conduct discovery, litigate and make client recommendations concerning cases.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge and expertise in the workers' compensation litigation process.
- Keep clients advised concerning case developments.
- Requires report writing, strategy and exposure, as well as research and legal writing for briefs, motions, etc.
- Depositions and courtroom appearances for hearings, motions, & trials.
- Relevant experience, knowledge and ability to work on and complete assignments well and independently.
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills, and who has the ability to work well with clients, attorneys and staff.
- Computer savvy with case management software experience.
Excellent salary and benefit package!
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED