- Job Title
- Salesforce/Java Developer
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI
- Other Location
As a subject-matter expert in Salesforce.com, this position is a key contributor, whose work is critical to project success.
- Hands-on development of custom solutions on the Force.com platform including declarative customization, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Components, data modeling, integration, data migration, dashboards, interfaces & other functions like triggers, classes, extensions, etc.
- Work independently and as part of a team to gather requirements, create system design models & create/update architecture pictures of proposed implementation(s).
- Play a key role in resolving technical roadblocks and propose alternative solutions.
- Envision and create solutions that meet the requirements of the business and provide the overall blueprint/roadmap for delivering the solution.
- Develop specifications, process flows, application design & application configuration.
- Strong problem solver that detects and solves project issues effectively.
- May evaluate new Salesforce.com application technologies and approaches to determine the usefulness and applicability to the organization.
- Responsible to drive the development effort by participating in workshops, speaking about technical solutions, build prototypes and take on coding assignment Other roles/responsibilities may be assigned
- 6+ years of hands-on development experience required, with a preference of experience in architecture, integration and configuring.
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience required of developing on the Salesforce platform.
- BS or MS in a technical discipline Solid knowledge of Salesforce architecture and integration components with expertise around creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, page layouts, reports, custom workflows and approval processes within Salesforce.
- Must have Salesforce certifications either Platform Developer 1 or 2 Salesforce Administrator/Advanced Administrator certification preferred.
- Must have experience with Eclipse IDE, Force.com ANT, Developer Console for development, debugging and query.
- Must have experience working with integration features such as callouts, future methods, batch and scheduled apex, REST and SOAP APIs.
- Must have experience with SFDC Developer, Apex data loader for data loads (inserts/updates) in Salesforce.
- Must have Java/J2EE hands on development experience Knowledge in DevOps, Salesforce DX is desired.
- Understanding concepts of Key Management, Platform Encryption, SSL Handshake.
- Knowledge on large organizations security standards/policies is desired.
- Hands-on experience with both point-and-click configuration as well as programmatic customization.
- Experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment and solid foundation in software development practices.
- Experience delivering and supporting highly critical business applications in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Ability to work independently and be self-accountable to deliver a high level of performance.
- Strong communication skills that can be effective working in person as well as in remote situations.