City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Legal Admin Assistant
- Job Title
- Legal Admin Assistant
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Providence-based firm is seeking to hire a professional Legal Admin Assistant.
The ideal candidate has the ability to work across multiple priorities, maintain a high degree of confidentiality and exercise good judgment in a variety of situations. A successful candidate will also demonstrate strong communication, administrative, and organizational skills and will have the ability to work independently and under pressure. The person filling this role must be proactive, intuitive, and creative.
Responsibilities of the Legal Admin Assistant:
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for Senior Leader Team
- Phones, greeting clients, taking messages.
- Proofreading and redlining legal documents
Requirements of the Legal Admin Assistant:
- 6 months experience in an admin role
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $15.00 Hourly to $18.00 Hourly