Founded in 2007, Biz2Credit Inc. offers both a SMB lending marketplace and a white label technology solution for financial institutions, globally. Biz2Credit’s fully configurable solution provides Bank partners the ability to offer a fully digital lending solution for their SMB clients. The platform supports both secured and unsecured products and manages the entire lifecycle of the application from origination through servicing.
As our partners embark on a digital transformation of their SMB business, our solution increases operational efficiencies, enhances risk controls and enables overall business growth.
Biz2Credit is seeking a Senior Product Manager with a broad breadth of product knowledge in the SMB space. Understanding of both secured and unsecured products, product advancements and technology support around the offering, is a requirement.
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for our flagship loan product, from originating new loans to servicing existing loans.
- Develop new products to enhance Biz2Credit’s competitive position in the marketplace.
- Understand and communicate effectively about back-end systems and operations powering the product.
- Process a deep understanding of technical requirements, blockers, priorities, and trade-offs.
- Document product intent, requirements, functionalities and data.
- Build relationships with stakeholders across our company to work cross-functionally with engineering, operations, finance and risk.
- Provide subject matter expertise and decisions on escalated client requests regarding lending products.
- Develop business cases and financial models for new and existing product offerings.
- BA/BS Degree
-SMB Lending experience is a must.
- 4+ years of product management experience in small business lending.
- Ability to lead and influence across different organizations and align diverse teams to a common goal.
- Proven track record of logical thinking and ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members
- Comfort with ambiguity and constraints – proven ability of driving products toward success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of web technologies (HTML/CSS) is generally helpful in this role.