Teamcenter Technical Architect- 100% Remote
- Job Title
- Teamcenter Technical Architect- 100% Remote
- Job ID
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
- Provide technical input to Solution Architects regarding solution design in the area of integration and / or migration.
- Lead integration / migration activities, including analysis, design, solution validation and any required prototyping, with the customer to verify if the best in class template solution applies to the customer’s environment, justify and defend selected solution to the customer explaining why and how this solution will deliver the highest value to their business.
- Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality for data migration / integration for the of legacy systems data.
- Communicate migration processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
- Multiple years implementing Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- Experience with meta data migration, mapping, data validation.
- Teamcenter Site Consolidation experience a plus.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages:
- Java, ITK, SQL, PLMXML, XML, XSLT, Tcl, C, C++
- Basic knowledge and previous experience of databases and CAD/CAM systems.
- Previous migration / integration experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES systems.