Senior Security Control Assessor (TS Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required) - Springfield, VA
- Job Title
- Senior Security Control Assessor (TS Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required) - Springfield, VA
- Job ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
Senior Security Control Assessor
Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are seeking a Senior Security Control Assessor with an active Top Secret Clearance and SCI Eligibility to join a brand new contract awarded for an IC Customer. This is an exciting cybersecurity and risk program. This position is based in Springfield, VA
- Identify system and agency risks and conducted vulnerability analysis in accordance with industry best practices
- Research, detect, analyze, and exploit vulnerabilities of information systems
- Provide technical knowledge and analysis of highly complex vulnerabilities
- Apply principles, methods, and knowledge to identifying and remediating vulnerabilities
- Provide technical assistance in test plan development and security control testing based on security assessments
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with Active Top Secret security clearance to start and SCI Eligible – will be required to sit for polygraph to obtain CI poly
- 8570 IAT Level III and CSSP Auditor certifications will be needed – should have to start or be willing to obtain immediately
- Solid background in Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience with ACAS (Nessus) and DISA STIGs
- Assessment and Authorization (A&A) RMF SME with experience in testing and assessing cyber security solutions.
- Experience with web assessment software, vulnerability scanning tools, or penetration test tools
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to advise clients on technical designs, implementations, and solutions to protect against cyber security attacks.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Active CI Polygraph
- Prior experience supporting IC Customers
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #riskassessments #cybersecurity #securitycontrolassessor @topsecretjobs @tsscijobs #RMF #ACAS