PSS’ Mission is to ‘Exceed Expectations’. PSS starts from within by exceeding the expectations of its employees. The company believes that satisfied employees will be motivated to provide superior service to PSS’ numerous clients who will then in turn be satisfied with the company’s performance. While many firms are reluctant to pursue government/corporate relations, PSS accepts the challenge and steps ahead to provide superior support wherever needed. This is how PSS does business; adding efficiency to the process, achieving results more quickly thus reaching the finish line first and treating all parties fairly.
We have continuing and immediate requirements for experienced employees and consultants to support our Washington area federal clients. We are now pursuing contracts that require full-time:
- Job Title
- Contract Specialist I
- Job ID
- Austin, TX
- Other Location
CONTRACT SPECIALIST 1
PROJECT SUPPORT SERVICES, INC.
WHO WE ARE
Project Support Services Inc. (PSS) is a federal contractor, specializing in placing top talent to work in and support the federal government at various agencies.
PSS is a progressive Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business with the best interest of its employees and clients at the forefront of our service delivery mission. As a government service provider, we take tremendous pride in providing exceptional quality of service. PSS offers an excellent compensation package including competitive salaries, health care coverage, vacation, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement package, and more!
A TYPICAL WEEK IN THE LIFE OF A CONTRACT SPECIALIST
- Assist Government contracting officer's with large and small purchase contract actions.
- Review solicitation packages for completeness.
- Review funding documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Advise and provide program offices with examples of documents to be contained in a solicitation package.
- Work with program office to resolve minor issues.
- Input contracts, task orders and purchase orders into the Unified Financial Management System (UFMS).
- Research and provide statistical data to contracting officer.
- Prepare documents such as market research and other Federal Acquisition Regulatory determinations.
IS THIS YOU?
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Professional and polished presentation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, produces high level written communication.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills to successfully interact with all government clients and vendors.
- Ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change and able to work in a fast paced environment.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree with at least 24 hours of business credits.
- At least four (4) years of related working experience which demonstrates the candidate meets the required duties and responsibilities listed above.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous government contracting experience required.
Successful candidates are required to pass a background investigation involving a 10 year criminal history check. This position offers an outstanding opportunity for professional growth with a collaborative, forward thinking, and growing company. If you are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow while providing exceptional quality of service, then PSS is the right place for you! Apply today for immediate consideration!
Project Support Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Contract Specialist I
PSS offers a competitive benefits program, and is an equal-opportunity employer.
Interested in applying for one of the positions listed above? Please apply directly via the links above - thank you for your interest.
PSS provides employees with a benefits program that supports retention, and ultimately higher worker productivity. To better serve on projects where long-term employee satisfaction is a concern we provide the following scalable benefits:
- Medical & Hospitalization Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bi-weekly Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Training Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Special Programs