Senior SAP Administrator
- Job Title
- Senior SAP Administrator
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37201
- Other Location
Conexess Group is excited to be aiding a local Fortune 500 client in their search for a Senior SAP Administrator. This is an immediate, full time need and this person will report directly to the Director of IT Audit. Ideal candidates will possess 4 plus years of hands on experience with SAP GRC, as well as SAP Security and audits of SAP modules. Our client offers a state of the art building with several additional benefits. If you are looking for career growth paired with flexible working hours, onsite gym/locker room, cafeteria, and excellent benefits/PTO, then this is the job for you!!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting or other related degree.
- Minimum of four (4) years of related work experience
- CISA, CISSP or other similar certifications desired
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages (Spanish/Portuguese) a plus.
- Exceptionally strong analytical and evaluation skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables
- Ability to travel 25%-50% of the time.
- We are looking for team players with excellent analytical and planning skills, eager to learn, and with a constructive and independent attitude. You must have good communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
- Experience with SAP S4 HANA a plus
- Plan, lead, execute, and report on medium to complex IT general and application control audits, IT security and governance reviews, and drive control/process optimization to assess existence, effectiveness, and efficiency of the IT control environment.
- Help drive the Company’s IT compliance programs by inspecting policies and procedures, evaluating control design and assessing the effectiveness of internal controls related to IT systems and processes.
- Proactively develops business partnerships and maintains a presence with management, where applicable, in order to understand business strategies, challenges and risks.
- Champions best practices for procedures and standards that will add value and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT Audit function and the business.
- Identify emerging technologies and risks to assist in the develop of audit plans to meet the risks associated with using such technologies within the IT environments.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on SAP GRC, SAP security, and audits of SAP modules. Technical knowledge of SAP Basis, security, functional/IT role design, process configurations.
- Working knowledge of SAP business processes in highly integrated shared services environment.
- Other duties as assigned