Client Services L1
- Job Title
- Client Services L1
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10017
- Other Location
WHO WE ARE
Cloud9 Technologies is a Cloud Communications platform that provides voice and collaboration services for businesses. We leverage cloud services including AWS, a wide array of web services, and advanced WebRTC technologies to transform how people communicate within and between enterprises. We want to do for enterprise communication what What’s App and Facebook Messenger has done for consumer communication – with the security, control and agility needed by Fortune 500 companies.
Our company was started in 2014 by a team of motivated entrepreneurs, who are also highly successful industry veterans that have started several businesses and taken multiple companies through public offerings. We are well funded, with investors including J.P. Morgan, Barclays, ICAP and Point72 Asset Management. Cloud9 has been profiled in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Forbes and Waters Technology. Our award-winning technology was also named the 2016 & 2017 Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System by Waters Technology, recognized in the top 10 innovative solutions by the Futures and Options Industry Association, and ranked among Red Herring’s Top 100 Technology Companies in North America.
Many of our customers are in the financial markets, where traders use the Cloud9 service to engage with their trading partners. Today we operate across 32 countries and we’re adding more users every month.
Industry feedback for Cloud9 has been overwhelmingly positive, we’ve won awards from recognized industry organizations and praise from our customers at industry leading financial institutions.
The C9 Client Services Technician’s primarily responsibility is to provide the highest quality first level phone & email technical support to C9 clients. You will need to be responsive and knowledgeable about both Cloud 9’s products and our customer’s workflow.
- Support C9 applications and cloud products and resolve technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Build knowledge on how to support a cloud-based voice communication application.
- Provide basic technical support at the user desktop level.
- Strive to improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction while exceeding our SLA guarantees to C9 clients.
- Proactively communicate with customers as required, keeping them informed of incident progress and notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Clearly communicate status on problems as well as resolution and understand how to escalate issue internally and appropriately interface with our Technology, Operations and Sales teams to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Escalate service requests that require engineer level support and work with team members to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Basic remote access solutions, implementation and support for VPN, terminal services and Citrix.
- Maintain, review and contribute to our internal and external documentation and knowledge bases.
- Log all new issues and activities received at the help desk accurately and efficiently.
- Your service notes should be accurate and insightful. Tickets reflect all problems solved during a call. Documentation is clear enough that inquiries can be traced to the source and the situation is clearly explained in the notes.
- Travel to customer sites to assist the customer in service implementation and perform basic training where required.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and desktop support.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Understand networking principles including client/server networking, TCP/IP, routing, switching, DNS and DHCP.
- Basic understanding of network firewalls, security technology, wireless security and wireless client configuration.
- Possess solid troubleshooting fundamentals and demonstrated ability to break problems down and use logical process of elimination to determine root cause.
- Firm understanding of desktop hardware and possess the ability to diagnose hardware problems utilizing desktop hardware diagnostic tools.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment. Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and procedures to accomplish more complex tasks.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Business Ethics - Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires the trust of others, works with integrity and ethically, and upholds organizational values.
- Communications - Expresses thoughts clearly in written form, articulates verbal thoughts understandably, demonstrates active listening skills, comprehends information heard, uses appropriate communication methods, and keeps others informed.
- Conflict Resolution - Maintains calm under pressure, encourages respectful dialogue, confronts difficult situations without bias, acts within realistic timeframe for resolution, and resolves conflicts through fair negotiation.
- Consistency - Follows through as promised, confirms people know each other's expectations, arrives to and completes meetings on time, meets with direct reports in-person regularly, and changes decisions rarely.
- Teamwork - Contributes to a positive team effort, balances team and individual responsibilities, listens attentively and openly to others' views, gives and sincerely accepts feedback, helps the team stay focused on key objectives, resolves team conflict before it escalates, and places the team's success above own interests.
- Four-year Computer Science or Engineering degree, or active pursuit of a four-year degree.
Cloud9 Technologies LLC values diversity of culture and thought and seeks talented, qualified employees in all its locations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other protected classification under country or national law.