Systems Administrator 1
- Job Title
- Systems Administrator 1
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (firstname.lastname@example.org / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Systems Administrator 1 in Annapolis Junction, MD.
What You Will Do
Installing, operating, maintaining, repairing and modifying end user devices such as personal computers, thin-clients, network interface cards, phones, monitors, printers, telephones, printers, pagers, and radios. Performing a variety of maintenance and technical support on devices, integrated systems and subsystems, and install/configure software at customer and/or field locations. Troubleshooting and solving technical issues related to end user equipment hardware and software. Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved.
Who You Will Work With
You will interact with the Government customer and other Systems Administrator.
Who You Are
A highly skilled Systems Administrator that Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all the client systems.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Five (5) years of experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity are required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals.
- Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
- Proficient in working with end-users remotely.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and drive a company vehicle.
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Systems Administrator that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions