|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
Microsoft Windows Administrator
- Job Title
- Microsoft Windows Administrator
- Job ID
- Radford, VA
- Other Location
1. CompTIA Security+
2. Computing Environment (CE) Certification (i.e., MCSE, Server+, etc.) – can be waived for 30 days after project join date.
WINDOWS Administrator: The position is responsible for the configuration, maintenance, troubleshoot and support of Microsoft Windows 2008, 2012 and 2016 enterprise servers, in a top tier data center environment.
The position requires:
. Participating in an on-call support rotation.
. Following and complying with existing Change Management policies.
. Candidates must be US citizens and able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense security clearance, as a condition of employment.
• Demonstrated work history of 5 to 8 years' experience in supporting both physical and virtual Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 systems
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Strong Written and verbal communication ability to explain technical concepts in language that is understandable to lay people.
• Windows OS and application hardening.
• Strong understanding of Group Policies
• Knowledgeable in TCP/IP and Networking including ports and protocols.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
• Documenting changes, break/fix incidents appropriately in a ticket tracking system.
• Understanding of Data Center technologies with experience maintaining equipment in a medium to large data center
• Ability to begin work or undertake a project on his or her own initiative, without needing to be told or encouraged to do so
• Demonstrated strict attention to detail
• VMware, ESXi and vSphere
• Experience in PowerShell scripting.
• Experience developing and maintaining Technical Documentation and Instructions.
• Citrix XenApp 6/7 product suite
• Managing Active Directory Users and Computers
• Experience with STIG implementation or comparable security implementation practices.
• MS SQL administration and hardening.
Clearance requirements: Interim Secret